Rainey + Josh | Charlottesville Wedding Photographer

Photographing Rainey and Josh's wedding was so much fun!  I love photographing weddings in new places, it's so inspiring and I love to travel.  They had a intimate family wedding on Fripp Island, South Carolina.  Rainey and Josh's ceremony was so touching, it was so personalized to their love and their life together as a couple.  After the ceremony, they chartered a boat to a private island for a nice sunset on the water and some photographs.  Very beautiful!  It was an amazing day for an amazing couple!  I am blessed to have been part of it.

Congrats you two!  I wish you guys a wonderful life together!






1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! I can not wait for my big day.... in 2000-never ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting : )

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Get in Touch!

Name

Email *

Message *